What is a Spirit Guide?

on Tuesday, June 5, 2012
A spirit guide is someone that is assigned to you before you are born as an angel to help guide us in the right direction throughout our lives. We all have them but because most people can not physically see their spirit guides many do not realize that they are there. Just because you can not physically see your spirit guide does not mean that they are not there. It just means that you have to pay attention and listen to your intuition more to get in tough with your spirit guide.

Weather we know it or not we all have spirit guides. Once we get to know our guides and understand a little about how they work, life gets a little easier. A prime example of this is an experience I had where I learned that listening to my guide is always best.

One day I had an appointment that I was running late for. When I got to the car I realized that I forgot my keys. I went back into the house and grabbed them. When I got back into my car I felt like something was intentionally delaying me. It was my spirit guide Carl. I then realized that I left the address of my destination in a book inside the house and once again went back inside to grab it. Finally I was on my way to my appointment.

As I came around a long curved road I saw a horrific car accident happen right in front of my car. Right before my eyes it was a Porsche that hit another car head on that was in my lane. The car flipped up and threw the driver out of the window and she dies instantly upon hitting the pavement. I knew right then and there that if my spirit guide did not delay me I would have been involved in that accident. I realized that my spirit guide protected me from that accident by creating delays that don't normally happen. It is nice to know and understand that we all have a guide to look out for us.

Learn more about What is a Spirit Guide